Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My First Shoot

1. I was nervous & excited when I had to get really close to the people. They acted like they never had a picture taken. LOTS of people acted silly! What I did was just tell them to please act normal & go about your business like I am not even there...they listened.

2. I mostly thought about Rules of Thirds composition. I really don't know why I did but yeah i did. I moved chairs to get them out of the way so that people wouldn't even think it was the main subject & not the actual subject.

3. The more advance techniques I attempted to do was balancing elements. I would get a blank area & put only one thing in the background.


4. I would want to improve by thinking about how the shots will look like when I produce them so I get up REALLY close.

No comments:

Post a Comment