Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Photos of the year 2009




I picked this photo because the baby is looks like shes floating all by herself. The photographer made it only the mother & the child to make it simple & show the main focus meanwhile balancing the picture. The picture also shows the stillness of the water which makes viewer seem like the baby is calm & not panicking which makes the viewer calm.























I picked this photo because all the lines under the bridges which build a frame around their creator attract me to the main focus. The photographer clearly tried to make a frame around the man while using lines. It also has some simplicity because there is nothing else but the man & the bridges. His tie shows that the wind is blowing but yet no one notices that his hair is completely still...the photographer may have planned that to give him another line towards the man.






















I picked this photo because it just plainly looks cool & interesting. The photographer probably made the player go under the door to give the picture a frame. The player also has this arms on his hips & his legs apart to make sure his body doesnt merge. His stand also looks like he is confident about the way he played.
My most favorite memory of this holiday break was when i popped fireworks on New Years & said Happy New Years to my future family-in-law (sisters fiances family). I unfortunately got burned by lighting a firework while celebrating. I also got my niece scared by popping a whole case of black cats on the top of my sisters car...she doesnt like the noise but likes the pretty colors.
The week before Christmas I went to El Paso to visit my grandma who has cancer. I TRIED to help her cook & learn to cook even though I cant even make instant pudding. Literally I cant when I try it gets all lumpy haha. I also hung out with my cousin that I never get to see because she lives in New Mexico while she also visited our grandma.
If I ever lives to be 225 & looked back at 2009 I would remember how I moved back to Austin & enrolled into Akins. I would also remember how sad I was when I left Lubbock. Also how i found out i got cuts on my eye to the point where I may never be able to wear contacts ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment